Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome everyone! I decided instead of sending out emails all the time, I thought it would be much easier to blog instead! I can also add pictures here too, which is great. In addition to that I can write about everything happening on a daily basis, while my husband is hard at work studying.

Knema had his first exam today, and he is currently in it right now. I am confident he will do great, not only because he is a genius, but also because he himself felt very comfortable and confident with the material (not just anyone can be a tutor). I am sure he will be very happy to be finished with his first exam, and one step closer to coming home. As am I, I get my husband back! (Temporarily). At any rate, I am looking forward to this whole blogging thing, it will be a great way to keep in touch and it should be quite entertaining, hopefully for all of you as well :) This way, your email inbox does not get bombarded with my massive emails as well :) You all can enjoy the blog at your lesiure!!

Here are a few pictures from the morning of the exam. We woke up around 6:45, just in time to catch the sunrise....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones