Knema did VERY well on his exam! There he is after taking it............................
I smell another 4.0 for the semester :) I will do my best to make sure it happens!! After his exam on Monday we just relaxed and watched a movie, "Blue Streak", neither of us had seen it. It was nice to just stay home and relax, it was even better since Knema was able to relax as well! We had some nice dinner and dessert, Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting :) Homemade cream cheese frosting that is! He deserved it, after all his hard work.
Yesterday I got some sun, it was so relaxing because there was a nice cool breeze as well, not too hot. I thought I would take advantage of it now, before it gets unbearably hot! Today was a lot warmer/humid. We woke up and went to the gym, then we went to campus together, and took some lunch and enjoyed some lunch on the campus. Afterwards, I came back home, and started working on making some pumpkin cheesecake. We bought a can of Libby's pumpkin puree, and we have had it for quite a while now, so I thought I would make good use of it :)
We recently have been talking about coming home in April, so I looked at a few tickets online today. There is a Ferry/cruise ship, called "The Discovery", which goes to Ft. Lauderdale daily. We were thinking we could take that, and fly from Ft. Lauderdale directly to Austin, there are some pretty resonable deals from Ft. Lauderdale to Austin. We still haven't made anything official, but hopefully we will be able to work it out! It would be nice to come see everyone, and go to Shaida's wedding! We will just have to see....



yaaaaaayyyy! I realllly hope you guys come to Shaida's wedding! A bunch of my family is coming from Minnesota too. I'm very excited, it should be fun. Love/Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah and GOOD JOB Knema!!!
ReplyDelete