Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ayyami-Ha!



Last night was the Ayyami-Ha party here at one of the local Baha'is house. It was lots of fun, and there was quite a good turnout. They had a potluck dinner, Knema and I took some Guacamole, Chips, and Cookies. They had some delicious food there! The night started off eating, then they had a talent show, which was lots of fun, afterwards we played a nice game, and the night finished off with some wonderful dancing. This little boy in the video performed during the talent show, and danced just like he is dancing in the video for his talent...it was the cutest thing. I think that Knema was enjoying himself last night, as I am sure is evident from the video!

Yesterday was our two month Anniversary, so since we went to the Ayyami-Ha party last night, we are going out to eat tonight to celebrate :) We will be sure to take photos! Enjoy the video and the group picture in the meantime! Lots of love and booses!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones